Tuesday, November 04, 2008

BANGKOK !! woohooo~!

Ahhhhhhhh~!
Bangkok is a SHOPPING HEAVEN !!
When I was in bangkok ..
It was apparently shopping Shopping n MORE SHOPPING !!
hahahaa... omgosh .. everything there is like cheap n like I said CHEAP..
well.. even if it isn't cheap it was because the exchange rate of ringgit is higher !! weee~
ehem.. okay.. ermm..
lemme see... ppl in Thailand are SKINNY !! Even pregnant woman are thin..
lolz.. ENVY >.< .. haha.. so all the clothes there are in S or M size..
I was nervous when I got there cause I didn't know what language should I speak and would they even understand.. hahaha.. so.. 1st thing I said was what I learned from the comercials which is...
JLoh says : Savatikaaa.. ( wrong spelling of course )
Thais says in shock : SAwatika !
then I'm like.. shoot.. that's all I noe.. haahhaha..
then their like looking at me wondering what's the next thing I'll say.. I'm like.. okay..
I'll just remain silent.. at least that's the only thing I can do right?
oh wait.. so.. as I reached the airport.. we ( mom me aunts ) walked around to get the cab.. n so sum1 was waving hard then we just went n got into the car in a speed of light cause it wasn't a parking area n da polices there were shoving them off..
so he was FRIENDLY.. to tell the truth.. THE WHOLE BANGKOK IS FRIENDLY !!
their just so nice ^^ * WIDE SMILE *
wait.. back to topic.. so .. our taxi driver , whose name was.. PIAK ..hhaahaha.. yes PIAK..
I was holding it back hard when I should have laughed like mad.. coz piak is like the sound of slapping ppl or sumthing.. anyway.. I hold it back n just tried to move away my concentration to sumthing else by looking out of the window of the car .
Next on.. as we reached Jason's ( my cousin) appartment.. I was so excited that I decided not to take a nap or rest n woo hoo ~! we head straight to the mall..
just a stone thrown away from the apartment were all the malls n shopping area..
LUCKY ME XP
so..1st stop Platinum Fashion Mall..
OMGOSH.. I nearly vomit cause of all the multi colours n theres like soooooooooooooo freaking many stores n so many floors.. I nearly gone mad just by finding my way out of all those clothes, accesories, shoes , belts , cosmetics . etc.etc.
ahah.. after 2 hours or more I figured out that I'm feeling tired not just because I'm walking the mall but walking the mall with BIG BAGS OF shoping stuff not mine but my aunts..
I'm da youngest among em so no doubt I was the human like lorry there..
so after that we went to Black Canyon coffee shop to hav our tea break just for me to ease my shoulder pain due to also bringing my large heavy bags with me while shopping coz Jason wasn't in so we had to bring our luggage along with us .. N trust me .. you will NEVER EVER want to try that..
Okay.. after all the shopping I thought that it was time to have some decent rest so we paddled back.. hehe... that's the 1st day!! =D

No comments: