Thursday, December 11, 2008

Thank God

I've been so busy lately..
For everything ..
Musical , fellowship , time for my friends , choir etc.etc.
I've used up all my time for these things.. but I forgotten one thing that is sooo important..
I've forgotten to talk to my lord , to learn his words..
Sins n wrongs I made I apologize to Lord..
Lord please don't take away all the hard times from me..
Because only through this I can come to you ..
But Please be with me when I am in it..
The Blood You shed for us 2000 years ago..
Lord today, please wash away my sins ( for not having a close relationship with you lately ) with your precious blood..
in Jesus name I pray . Amen .
Lately.. I have been listening to this song..
a Chinese Christian song..勇敢走出去..
it is so touching n I sang it in my heart everyday day to night..
for it had told me to go.. Just let go n walk out of here..
Go to the lost ones..
SAVE THEM..
Bring love to them ..
I have been giving all I can.. for I know..
that's all I can do.. Let god do all the rest..
for He works in His marvellous ways..
I LOVE GOD so much that I feel that He fills me up with His love..
He's blessings cherish my everyday..
He is the Living Bread..
n I'm eating it.. I'm going to share it.
May all the ones who hears about the living bread do not hesitate to take a bite..
Eat him up..
Let him lead u guide u give u strength ..
let Him be your best listener n advisor..
Today I tell my friends.. You're blessed like how I am..
I am nothing today without my God my Lord my Shepherd..
Hallelujah.. Praise the Lord..
In His Love We are brothers n sisters and his name shall be told throughout the whole world..
Amen
Love,
JLoh

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amen~ ^^
yup..
let god to be our adviser and listener..
because he is our shepherd.. ^^
i'm felt touched when hear this song.. ^^ let us 勇敢走出去,
让世界都听到我们的敬拜