Monday, April 27, 2009

feeble

Why are people's heart so fragile?
why think so negatively when they don't even know what depress really does mean..
God..
is god a joke to you ?
You leave god because someone say something bad about you..
and u say , since everyone don't seem to like me.. I shall leave god..
what does that suppose to mean?
DEVIL ! LEAVE ME ALONE ! And LEAVE MY FRIENDS ALONE!
BTW.. They will not be alone without you devil.. They have god beside them..
People..
if you are to leave Your Mighty Lord just because of some little devils trick..
you are too weak to be blessed..
if you are to leave Your Shepherd because of being scared of the devils wicked smile,
you shall be eaten by the wolf and lions growling in hunger..
this is all..
Do not be weak..
Stand up..
You have your Powerful God on your side..
there is Non other like him..
whom shall I fear when I know that my God is here with me?
Wake Up !
Don't fall into Satan's trap..
Hallelujah praise the lord..
save my fellow bros n sis in christ..
Amen.

No comments: