Saturday, May 16, 2009

Yoke Nam


Woo hooo ~! hehe
went back to yoke nam todayy..
super fun weihzz
it's like sooo funny all the way the whole day..
got up like 750am. I thought I was early !
XD but I'm surprised to have noticed that.. My phone has already had 1 miss call !
wow.. wonder who? It's Eric.. hahaha
but I didn't bother to care cause I had to go brush up ..
Okay.. so I watched cartoon.. XP.. shhh.. 830am till 9.00am
but b4 9 Eric called to Push me ..
haha..
so I was like.. ermm.. FINE ! bye cartoon.. sobbing..
haha..
so I got to yoke nam.. had a small walk with Eric n dear Jin Feng..
and after that I called my lil bro.. okay.. A TALL LIL BRO..
XD
so I met with him but.. he went with Jia Yong for a walk 1st..
then I met them back at the bus stop and waited for Jane Siang Fai Yang<>
while I was Staring at workers carrying out there duties cleaning the rubbish bins..
suddenly A female worker SMACKED the other with rubbish bags and beat her up by punching and slapping and eventually attempt to throw her boots at her..
wow I was shocked but abit curious as well..
haha
then a tall uncle came to stop the fight..
good job uncle !
then Jane's brother was like.. that cleaner memang SOT SOT DEI 1 ! haha
I feel so tickled hearing that.. haha
then Barney came and shaked hands with me
haha
Later on we met with Siang n all.
we went back to our old 6J which is the new 3J .
it's like SO FUN !
haha.. Jane played with Helium and Chern got whacked on the butt by Chan Chung. haha
then we went out for lunch ..
after lunch Siang they all went to CC dotaing..
and me Jane Chern and JYong head back to Yoke Nam for ice cream..
It's like SOOOOO many funny things happened throughout ..
memoriable day..
btw.. THX CHERN !
ice cream tasted really good ^^
XD
and Yue !! Gambateh in your exam k =)
had alot of fun today..
totally worth it.
god bless ya all =D
hugsss
JLoh
( currently feeling really Happy ! =D )