Monday, July 20, 2009

20th July

Today was a hectic day..
hectic I was fighting my way through the talent hunt activity which is going to be held this Saturday.. And worst Exam is on Fridayyyy !!!
AHHHH~!
KILL ME PPL..
hahaha..
well.. look..
today I was so tired that you know what I missed?
I MISSED MY AFTERNOON FOR EST PROJECT !!!
how bad can that be?
VERY VERY BAD I TELL YOU..
haha..
so sad la.. so sorry to Ke Xin and See Kei..
please forgive me my dears..
Oh..
and I also have to apologize to my dear Yi Jun..
because..
I'm sorry I couldn't have recess with you..
I really could not make it mainly because I had to finish it by today ..
and she said I had to start RIGHT at that moment she finish her words.
really really sorry my dear..
please forgive me as well?
>.< who else did I miss??
Thanks to Wee Jien Jee Yan Yi Jun Cheryl for helping me out today..
really appreciate it so so much..
mm..
that's abt it..
take care ppl.
JLoh

No comments: