Saturday, July 11, 2009

Guess so

我已经很努力的挽回。
give me some time..
I guess I need to cool down..
don't worry..
the more we go through the stronger we are..
I know our relationship aren't as feeble as you think my dear..
let's just cool down..
I guess it's time we understand each other more..
Don't cry my dear..
you are so precious to me.
but somehow you seem to be so close but yet so far..
I can't reach you .
I said selfish .. but it doesn't mean selfish as selfish..
in my dictionary..
selfish meant = you hurt me..
today..
I cried b4 getting to church.. but as I reach ..
I wipe of my tears and went crazy with Eric =)
it made me feel so much better by brightening up someones day and hearing his laughter. it brought so much joy to me to see some one smiling and laughing insanely.. I dug out all my heart to make every1 in the house feel happy..
hoping they won't have to go through what I had to..
even had fun with every1 by exhausting ourselves yet enjoying it on the deco..
but devil just won't let me go..
he's trying to make me fall.
he made me feel sad, jealous, sorrow, empty etc etc.
he made me wonder if you were the right one..
but..
I disagree so much in having all those feelings..
I told myself.. No.. you can't.. you just won't ..
you shouldn't feel this way .. WAKE UP..
yes..indeed..
but yet I'm a human.. a weakling ..
forgive me my dear ..
I don't mean to hurt you..
don't shed your tears for me..
I am not worth.
May god bless you and keep you..
may His face shine upon you and your family..
Be happy my dear..
God will heal us..
JLoh

No comments: