Thursday, July 02, 2009

JLoh is annouced Alive..

Ahah ! Sorry peeps ! I'm back now.. XD
have been too busy lately..
so much happened these days..
My parents quarreled in the middle of the night which I had to Cry for 2-3 hours non stop..
Grandparents are here in KL from Johor..
Cousins from UK, Japan and uncle aunts from New Zealand are gathering here =D
so happy about it..
had 3 wonderful reunion dinners and a going to have a birthday dinner tonight celebrating my grandpa's birthday..
Had a mini concert yesterday haha..
or should I say a perfect performance thanks to Sam and Justine =)
I played the piano with my 2 fabulous violinist..
great time we had..
mm..
that's about all then..
update more when I have more time..
haha
BTW.. I dropped places from 5th to 9th !!!
and guess what..
TOMORROW'S THE BIG DAY !!
mom's gonna get the report card and scream like mad knowing I dropped places..
haha
jkjk..
take care fellas..
Love,
JLoh

No comments: