Saturday, July 25, 2009

Talent Hunt

You noe something? I got scolded by so many people cause I didn't participate in the talent hunt as an individual > Singing.. but what I did was .. I actually entered as being a pianist Only.. hahhaha. but I find it fun by playing for others.. aiyorhz.. I know you all think I've got a chance .. but COME ON ! did you see how many pros came over for the event today? hahaha.. I would probably loose as well.. lolz Champ of the day went to.. Dunno who bla bla bla. hahaha Second was.. Black heart if I'm not mistaken that's their name.. lolz. Third was.. Tan Pei Yoong( did I spell that right ? ) and the band.. haha Most talented.. GOSHHH !!! THAT dude is SUPER DUPER talented weihzz. he's AMAZINGGG I tell you.. *eyes filled with stars* hahaha okay.. now I know how sucky is my beatbox.. Best Performance of course went to.. LaViDa !! Goshhh They were FANTASTIC !! lolz.. they done such perfect performance.. lolz. btw.. I screamed so loud today.. and screamed so much.. I find my throat a lil uncomfortable XD nvm.. It's worth.. heyy.. all of these groups better thank me okayy? haha.. I'm always the 1st to scream b4 any1 does.. SERIOUSLY !! believe me.. hahaha. Had such a fun day. but Super hot and sunny.. alil dizzy after the event.. =) hope all of you had loads of fun =)
k la.. dedicate a song with my soar throat .. haha gonna sing the song Alot of groups sang today.. which is.. When you say nothing at all..
I know I know..
super sucky .. haha.. This is so not me !! Cause I'm trying to control my voice which is really out of tune due to too much screaming.. T.T.. sad la..
hahaha
anyway.. hope it's not too bad.. if it really is.. don't listen k..
hahaha..
couldn't use my usually Powerful voice, again, due to shouting & cheering for other teams.. =)
enjoy..

6 comments:

Esther said...

very nice lah your voice =]
you should sing actually .
Hehe

LJY said...

JACCCCCC!! x3 love ya :P
beautiful voice!!

JLoh Rox said...

Out of tune dear.. hahaha..
btw.. Esther.. do hope ur feeling better..
You Rocked the other day ^^
dun worry.. we'll win next year =D
love u girl !!
You're talented.. Muax !

yanyan said...

damn nice lar ur voice!
^^ love ur voice..

Esther said...

lol , i'm alright . xd . nah , u are much more better . kekeke . thanks anyway , i didnt regret that i joined , cause i learn quite a number of stuff throughout the practice =]

JLoh Rox said...

awww.. I love u girl !! u noe that =D
I guess after gaining experience we can do even better in the future..
no la.. I'm not good.. my voice is kinda low pitch =D .. urs is juz wonderful darling..