Friday, August 07, 2009

Birthday Boy



You asked me a question that I answered with full confidence..
You asked me.
Do I know you well..
I said Yes at least I think so.
And so you asked..
what kind of person you think I am.
Describe my personality.
And so I told you in one shot.
And so the answer tells this story.
A story between u and I.
Being friends of 8 years and still counting.
I pronounce you A BIG BOY NOW.
haha.
Eric.
Happy Birthday On the 2nd of August which I waited to post a birthday post for you. May you keep on growing in our Mighty god's love.
And of course.. May our friendship Never Ends !!
Be confident in me Ric =) I know you well..hehe..
and Congratz to you since you've won 3rd prize for the poetry recital competition.
You rock !! weee~!
Love,
JLoh

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

T.T.T.T.T.T.T.T.T
i'm crying now...

no la!lie u de la!
but i really know tat i'm not a "shi bai" de ppl,coz i really know tat u r very "KNOW" me^^

N thanks for de birthday comment.thx TT