Friday, August 14, 2009

Lung Infection

This morning.
I was so ready for school. I changed wash up packed my bag ate breakfast.
but suddenly.. the sound of my cough told me something scary.
the sound was as if a spoiled car engine was on the run.
And then I started to cough aloud and hard untill I can feel the pain in my chest Soooo deep that it's like nailing nails into my chest.
At that moment , my mind was blank.
I kept coughing untill it was time to cough out the Phlegm.
Guess what I saw with my bear eyes.
It was blood.
Blood yes blood.
Okay. Not A Patch of blood la people.
You all watch too much dramas. XP
it was just a little bit of blood mixed with my phlegm.
Gosh.
Straight away. The doctor it is to see.
doctor heard my cough. he was like.
Doctor :" it seems like a very bad cough. What colour is your phlegm? ( yellow ) you're lungs are infected. " then he start scribbling notes.
Then I thought of letting him know.
So I told the doctor :" in fact, I coughed out a bit of blood this morning "
then Doctor was like. Oh. change of plan.
I'm giving you imported Antibiotic rather than the normal ones for stronger effect. we don't want to get weak now cause it's easy to catch H1N1 .
so I went back home after taking my medicine.
ppl please pray hard for me.
Doc said. Anything more than 4 days should be admitted to hospital for check up.
Pray hard ppl !! Pray hard !!
Love,
JLoh


No comments: