Monday, October 12, 2009

I'm Happy

I'm so happy =D
Because it is such a blessing to have the chance to serve my lord.
Among billions n billions of people, I was chosen.
About that I am also overwhelmed to serve my Lord with so many wonderful , dedicated, helpful, amazing and talented brothers and sisters in Christ.
Together we are one .
I am so glad.
My heart was melted by the power of love between everyone of us.
The Love that made us pour our heart and soul for others.
For God's little children, for his glory.
Thank You Lord.
May god's blessings follow every footsteps of all of you, who served our lord with such a sincere heart.
Hallelujah praise the lord !
All for his glory !
JLoh

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woohoo~
It was such a happiness to served Lord. Yeah ! ^^
How you know I've updated my blog?

JLoh Rox said...

of course I noe =D
because I care about u..
wee~!