Come On !
Let's Us All Learn to SAVE WATER as water holds a BIG part of our living.
We are living in a place that you may not have to worry about water supply.
But do you think that after 5 to 10 years
when you keep on wasting water ,
you still won't have to worry ?
YOU ARE TOTALLY WRONG!
Even if you care about YOUR own water supply , do care about OTHER people's water supply please.
Don't be selfish and waste all the water you want when people are busy SAVING water.
It is just UNFAIR for you to do so.
If you think this still does not connects to you, then do not regret when the time comes.
Because you may be the first to die off.
Few Ways To Conserve W-A-T-E-R :
- Avoid flushing the toilet unnecessarily. Dispose of tissues, insects and other such waste in the trash rather than the toilet.
- Take shorter showers. Replace you shower head with an ultra-low-flow version. Some units are available that allow you to cut off the flow without adjusting the water temperature knobs.
- Use the minimum amount of water needed for a bath .
- Don't let water run while shaving or washing your face. Brush your teeth first while waiting for water to get hot, then wash or shave after filling the basin.
- Run your clothes washer and dishwasher only when they are full. You can save up to 1,000 gallons a month.
- Wash your fruits and vegetables in a pan of water instead of running water from the tap.
- Use a broom instead of a hose to clean your driveway and sidewalk and save water every time.
- Collect the water you use for rinsing fruits and vegetables, then reuse it to water houseplants.
- Grab a wrench and fix that leaky faucet. It's simple, inexpensive, and you can save 140 gallons a week.
- Turn off your taps TIGHTLY after use.
Use this water to flush toilets or water plants.When you save water, you save money on your utility bills too. Saving water is easy for everyone to do.
LET'S BE COOL ! LET'S SAVE WATER ! =D